🌎 Exclusively on Ooala.com
✈️ 5-10 day global shipping
📦 Returns accepted within 30 days
✔️ Buy with confidence - 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed and backed by our Lifetime Warranty. 2.8m Steel Wire Rope, The wire cable ensures No Kinking, Tangling or Bending like the usual PVC and Leather Ropes.PVC coated cable ensures it resistant to wear and tear.
✔️ Exercise in comfort - Our lightweight design and comfort foam handles reduce strain on your hands, allowing you to burn calories and get in a great workout skipping or jumping without unnecessary discomfort
✔️ Don't worry - Our jump ropes are appropriate for men and women from 4'9" to 5'8" tall, for adults and kids, and for almost any workout, including boxing, Crossfit, and low-impact exercise programs. PLUS they're easy to adjust!
✔️ Made from durable materials that won't kink or twist during your workout. The handles are fitted with speed ball bearings for seamless and smooth rotation during use. Our comfortable and custom foam grips are designed for aggressive, regular use.
✔️ Enjoy the option to adjust the rope easily to your desired length. This means you will be able to perfectly customize your length for your height and start working out immediately.
Type: Single Skip Rope
Handle Length: 14 cm
How to size your jump rope:
1. Stand in the middle of the rope with one foot.
2. Pull the handles straight up making sure that the rope is tight and even.
3. For beginners, the top of the handles should reach close to your shoulders.
4. For experienced jumpers, the top of the handles should reach the armpit or below.
5. For double under, the rope should be shorter. Experiment to see what works for you. For most people, the top of the handles should reach the chest line for the best double underperformance.
6. If the handles extend beyond your shoulders, your rope needs to be shortened.
7. You can temporarily shorten your rope by loosening, moving, and tightening the screws on each side.
It was easy to adjust the length but it kept twisting up while I was using it. Hoping it stops doing that after I have used it a few times.
Great value jump rope. Nothing special, just a lightweight jump rope at a cheap price that serves its purpose well.
I had a little problem adjusting the rope to my height but overall, I like it. It took a while to get used to jumping rope again since its been ages, but the rope is really smooth.
This is an excellent value. This rope is inexpensive but it does not sacrifice durability or quality. Buy 2 and you will be set for a long time.
This jump rope seems to be of great quality and has worked well so far in practicing. It seems sturdy and doesn't tangle up easily.
I like the durability of these. The handles glide nicely. I'd buy them again in the future if needed. Good Price too.
Very pleased with this jump rope. My son and I both use it and it does the job, well built, smooth.
I enjoy this rope I jump rope about every day since I’ve gotten it. Certainly makes exercising fun. It was perfectly price for a starter rope!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.